We are looking for someone who has the energy and motivation to work with little kids. The seasonal trainer will be responsible for the coaching of A3 soccer clinics for youth ages 3-7. The seasonal trainer will lead and teach classes based on a set curriculum, which focuses on fun, challenging activities and character development, under the guidance of the A3 Program Managers.
- Working with A3 Program Managers to plan and implement curriculum.
- Safely manage classes ages range from 3-7.
- Working with A3 Program Managers to organize and lead age-appropriate drills, games and activities, explaining the rules.
- Arrive on-time to your locations and provide a positive customer experience to faculty and parents. Maintaining and ensuring proper use of facilities and equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous coaching experience is preferred, but no set qualification minimum
- High School Education
- Minimum 18 years old and able to pass Anne Arundel County background check
- Eligible to work in the US
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Positive, high-energy individuals who love working with kids and playing soccer
- Strong leadership skills, able to run a class independently
- Knowledge about soccer
- Passion for positively impacting youth players (loving soccer is a bonus!)
- Punctual and Reliable
- Responsibility and have a growth attitude
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to work Friday nights and Saturday mornings during he season
- Ability to work in varying climates including heat, rain, and cold
- Reliable transportation
- Depends on background and experience